Manage ForeSee® API credentials
The Data Connector Settings page allows you to create, edit, or delete your credentials to use the ForeSee® Public API.
Create a Credential
- Go to Settings > Integrate > Data Connectors > Settings and click Create Credentials. The Create Credentials form displays.
- Type a descriptive Credential Name, and then select the Data Source and Permission Level.
- Click Create Credentials. The form closes to show the new credential on the Data Connector Settings page.
Edit a Credential
- Go to Settings > Integrate > Data Connectors > Settings and click the desired Credential Name. The Edit Credentials form displays where you can revise the Credential Name, change the Data Source, and adjust the Permission Level.
- Make the desired edits and click Save Credentials, which is enabled only after you make one or more revisions. The form closes to display the revised credential on the Data Connector Settings page.
- Go to Settings > Integrate > Data Connectors > Settings and select the check box next to the desired credentials. The Delete button is enabled.
- Click Delete. A confirmation dialog displays.
- Click Delete. The dialog closes to show the selected credentials have been removed from the Data Connector Settings page.